Terms and Conditions:
DEDICATED OFFER FOR MEETING ORGANISERS
BY ALL PARTICIPANTS
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS OFFER, 1 HEREBY CERTIFY AND DECLARE
ON MY HONOUR THAT 1 MEET ALL THE CRITERIA LISTED HERE IN
3ELow, AND AGREE TO INFORM ACCOR FORTHWITH SHOULD THERE BE
ANY CHANGE IN MY CIRCUMSTANCES:
(i) I am a member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme (and as such am eligible to earn Le Club AccorHotels points);
(ii) I have duly informed my employer, my principals or my clients that I have registered for this offer and of how it may benefit me personally;
(iii) I have personally ascertained that by registering for this offer I do not violate any legal, professional or ethical rules that apply to me; and
(iv) I am not a civil servant or the equivalent.
1.The Meeting Planner offer is provided by ACCOR SA (hereafter “ACCOR”), a limited company listed in the French Trade & Companies Register of Nanterre under number 602 036 444, having its registered office at 82, rue Henri Farman – 92130 Issy-lesMoulineaux – France. Registering for this offer can only be done online.
2.Only professional “Meeting Organisers” are eligible to earn Le Club AccorHotels points under the Meeting Planner offer. “Meeting Organisers” are individuals responsible for organising meetings, conferences or professional events on behalf of the firm or association that employees them, or on behalf of events agencies, professional third party organisers or “venue finders”, and any other individual who within a professional capacity may be called upon to organise a meeting, conference or other professional event at the hotels participating in the Meeting Planner offer (hereafter “Participant(s) “).
3. To qualify for the Meeting Planner offer, the Participant must meet all the criteria listed in the Statutory Declaration hereinabove from the time of subscribing and until that subscription is revoked.
4. Any misrepresentation or false declaration in the Statutory Declaration will result in the instant termination of participation in the offer and the withdrawal of all points that may have been earned under the offer. When so requested by ACCOR, the Participant agrees to provide documentary evidence testifying to the validity of the Statutory Declaration he has made.
Furthermore, the Participant authorises ACCOR, subject to being informed within a maximum of fifteen (15) days of the procedure’s completion, to:
– seek confirmation of the Statutory Declaration’s validity from the Participant’s employer, principal or client; and/or
– on simple request, provide the Participant’s employer, principal or client with the following information regarding the Participant’s involvement in the Meeting Planner offer: date of subscription and duration of the subscription; breakdown of any points earned through this offer; current points balance.
5. The Participant is entitled to take advantage of the Meeting Planner offer for a period of two years from the date of his subscription to the offer online. At the end of that period, the Participant will have the opportunity to renew his subscription for successive periods of two years, assuming he still meets the criteria specified in articles 2 and 3 herein. The Participant will be informed of the offer’s imminent expiry.
6. To be eligible to earn Le Club AccorHotels points under the Meeting Planner offer, Participants must, at the time of booking, be employed by the company organising the event or by the company which organised or booked the event for a third party.
7. The Participant does not have to attend the event to benefit from earning Le Club AccorHotels points under The Meeting Planner offer.
8. Only the following expenses are eligible to earn Le Club AccorHotels points under the Meeting Planner offer:
– The cost of booking 8 rooms or more for the organisation of a professional event,
– Expenses linked to the organisation of a professional event for a group of 8 people or more,
– Expenses linked to booking a meeting room, catering expenses, booking expenses for group accommodation sold separately or included in a one-off fee for a Study Day, residential seminar, etc.
9. The following expenses are not eligible to earn Le Club AccorHotels points under the Meeting Planner offer:
– expenses incurred for events organised by leisure groups,
– expenses incurred for private events (weddings, birthdays, etc.) unless organised by a professional organiser of this type of event,
– expenses incurred for sporting events or shows, unless organised by a professional organiser of this type of event.
– expenses for subcontracted services (equipment hire, organisation, etc.) staff expenses (extras, technicians, etc.) and extras paid directly by participants (minibar, etc.).
10. The scale that applies when earning Le Club AccorHotels Points through the Meeting Planner offer is as follows:
– 1 Reward Point earned for every 2 euros of eligible expenditure;
– 1 Status point earned for every 2 euros of eligible expenditure.
11. Le Club AccorHotels points can only be earned as part of the Meeting Planner offer if the points-eligible expenditure takes place at a hotel already enrolled in the Meeting Planner offer. There is no limit to the number of Rewards points that can be earned. As an exception to this rule, when an event is organised at a hotel situated outside the Asia-Pacific region and operated under the Fairmont brand, a maximum of 60,000 Rewards points can be earned per event.
12. Le Club AccorHotels points are calculated on the basis of the pre-tax amount of the invoice and can only be claimed once the invoice has been settled in full.
13. The system applicable to Rewards Points and Status Points is defined in the Le Club AccorHotels programme’s General Conditions of Use. Solely the Participant can transfer his Rewards points to another active Le Club AccorHotels member (hereafter “the Beneficiary”), up to a maximum of 30 transfers per year. The Participant must earn points through the Meeting Planner offer before being able to transfer his points. In order to transfer his points, the Participant must contact the Customer Care team to specify the Beneficiary’s identity, approve the number of points to be transferred and, if necessary, provide his telephone number and e-mail address in order to receive a validation code. The Meeting Planner will be asked to provide the validation code received via SMS and e-mail each time he wants to add a new Beneficiary and each time a transfer exceeds 20,000 points. The number of Beneficiaries is restricted to 15 each year. Both the Participant and the Beneficiary must have an active Le Club AccorHotels account, meaning their membership must not have been temporarily suspended (as per the “Suspension Period” stipulated in the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use) or terminated, and the account must not have been deleted. The Participant has 5 calendar days from the date of transfer to exercise his right to withdraw from the points transfer, without penalty and without giving any reason, subject to all the Le Club AccorHotels points transferred being able to be deducted from the Beneficiary’s account. After that 5-day period, the points transfer can no longer be cancelled. The transferred points will not allow the Le Club AccorHotels member to access a higher status level. The transferred points are subject to the same points validity conditions as Rewards points, in other words they are valid for 12 months from the date of transfer.
14. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business events organised at one of the hotels belonging to the AccorHotels group and operated under one of the following brands: Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure or ibis Styles. As an exception to this rule, the offer is not available at hotels operated under the Fairmont, Raffles or Swissôtel brands in North America or Central America. Certain hotels managed by the ibis brand may have also enrolled to take part in the Meeting Planner offer. When organising an event in an ibis hotel, Participants who have subscribed to the Meeting Planner offer should mention their subscription at the time of booking in order to take advantage of all related benefits.
15. The number of meetings, conferences or professional events that are eligible for the Meeting Planner offer is unlimited.
16. The Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided by the Participant at the time of booking
17. Le Club AccorHotels points earned under the Meeting Planner offer are credited to the Participant’s account. The Participant must be the signatory of the contract with the hotel for the professional event booked. Le Club AccorHotels points earned under the Meeting Planner offer cannot be credited to any account other than that belonging to the Participant. Please note that if certain individuals attending the professional event booked by the Participant are also members of the Le Club AccorHotels programme and settle their own accommodation bill, these members may also earn Le Club AccorHotels points in accordance with the rules of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. Should the Participant move to a different firm whilst the Meeting Planner offer is still valid, he agrees to update his professional contact details in the “My Contact Information” section of his Le Club AccorHotels profile prior to making any bookings for his new employer.
18. ACCOR cannot be held liable for any consequences arising from the failure to comply with the Meeting Planner offer terms and conditions by either the Participant or his firm.
19. The Meeting Planner offer is subject to availability. The conditions of sale for special rates apply.ACCOR décline toute responsabilité liée aux conséquences du non-respect par le Participant ou sa société des conditions de l’offre Meeting Planner.
20. Rewards Points can be used to obtain a discount on the price of individual stays, as per the conditions provided for in the Le Club AccorHotels programme’s General Conditions of Use. Rewards Points can also be used to obtain a discount on the following eligible expenses within the framework of the Meeting Planner offer: meeting room reservations, accommodation and/or catering expenses, capped at 15% of the total invoice amount excluding taxes. The discount awarded for each event cannot exceed 1,500 euros excluding VAT, or the equivalent sum in local currency. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Participant uses Rewards points to help pay for an event, the number of Le Club AccorHotels points earned by the Participant will be calculated solely based on the total sum for which Rewards points were not used.
21. When a hotel or brand joins the AccorHotels network or when a hotel enrolls to participate in the Meeting Planner offer, solely events booked at the hotel in question after that date will be eligible to earn the Participant Le Club AccorHotels points under the Meeting Planner offer. When a hotel leaves the AccorHotels network or ceases to participate in the Meeting Planner offer after the event has been booked but prior to the date set for the event, the Participant will not earn Le Club AccorHotels points.
22. ACCOR reserves the right to amend the Meeting Planner offer terms and conditions at any time, or to terminate the offer without prior notice.